Listed below are the man-made New7Wonders of Nature in alphabetical order:
- Amazon Rainforest (located in Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, France (French Guiana), Guyana, Peru, Suriname and Venezuela)
- Halong Bay (located in Vietnam)
- Iguazu/Iguaçu Falls (National Park) (located in Argentina and Brazil)
- Jeju Island (located in South Korea)
- Komodo Island (National Park) (located in Indonesia)
- Puerto Princesa Underground River (located in the Philippines)
- Table Mountain (National Park) (located in South Africa)
The New7Wonders of Nature was an initiative started in 2007 to create a list of seven natural wonders chosen by people through a global poll. It was led by Canadian-Swiss Bernard Weber and organized by the New7Wonders Foundation, a Swiss-based, government-controlled foundation. The initiative followed the New7Wonders of the World, which attracted 100 million votes from around the world. Voting continued until Nov. 11, 2011, when the list was announced.
Photo credit: Google Image
Did you find this information helpful? If you did, consider donating.
Powered by Facebook Comments