As planned, yours truly attended The 5th Philippine Blogging Summit yesterday at the Malcolm Theatre in UP Diliman, Quezon City. Yep, not even the rain or my morning headache stopped me from attending! ^_^
Actually, my schedule yesterday was a bit loaded so I somewhat half-attended the event from 8am to 2pm. Nevertheless, I found each and every session informative and interesting. I really had fun at this event because it has provided me with the chance to chat again personally with my blogger friends namely, Kuya Roy and Kuya Mon. It has also given me an opportunity to meet some new friends like Zorlone and Jonel.
To the organizers of the event, to Ms. Janette Toral and to my fellow attendees:Â Thank you so much for such an awesome experience!
- The iBlog5 Afterglow (Janette Toral)
- iBlog5 Post Event Coverage and Reasons Why You Should Go to iBlog6 (Carlo)
- iBlog5- 5th Philippine Blogging Summit (Noemi)
- iBlog5: The Philippine Blogging Summit (Villa)
- iBlog5, and Coffee With Girl Friday (Judd)
- Blogging About My iBlog5 Experience (Louis)
- iBlog 5 (Niki)
- Ako Mismo a hot topic on iBlog5 (Lawrence)
- iBlog5 Postscript (Ka Edong)
Did you find this information helpful? If you did, consider donating.
Powered by Facebook Comments