Nadya Suleman of California, USA made headlines all over the world when she gave birth to octoplets last month. While yours truly find motherhood as an ultimate celebration of being a woman, I am not thinking of the same way for Nadya because most of her actions are irrational. Listed below are the 8 things I consider why Nadya Suleman aka Octomom is so undeserving of media fanfare:
1. Nadya Suleman’s uncanny resemblance to Angelina Jolie is so creepy. Suleman copied everything from Jolie! From the famous pout, the nose bridge, the eyebrows, the hair, the clothes, the mannerisms and down to the way Angie talked about her kids! What is this woman thinking? Now, if those actions is not called obsession guys and gals then tell me what it is.
2. Her denial to plastic surgery is so immature as there are pictures surfacing all over the internet that she had made some major enhancements to her face to look like the famous actress. Apparently, she used her disability benefits to support these cosmetic surgeries and her octoplets pregnancy. She had done these medical procedures when she had 6 children on food stamps and assistance from the government. In fact, her mother did not even know about the $165,000 disability benefits she got from U.S. Government Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board.Â Due to these information I have read from the web – I do find her behavior unacceptable and dishonest.
3. I really do not understand why the media keeps on reporting her daily events. Like, come on, there are great stories out there! Are the media peopleÂ really running out of fascinating people with substance to check out in the United States so they just settle for this? Hey, pleease stop it because her ‘Octomom’ news is getting more hilarious everyday! *roll eyes*
4. She could have got my respect if she tried to conceived these poor babies through a natural method. However, she admitted that all of her 14 children were conceived via in vitro fertilization. Wow, unbelievable! Don’t get me wrong on this remark as I love children. But hey, having 8 new kids on top of the 6 children is way too many for an unemployed single mother living on food stamps and student loan. And she calls herself responsible?!?!
5. There are things to consider when raising a child. Basic needs like food, clothing, shelter, medication and schooling are all being considered BEFORE giving birth to them. These things are important for them to survive! While asking help is okay, a responsible parent does not rely on PayPal donations on top of the food stamps! *roll eyes*
6. So, if being unemployed and having octuplets can provide you with free stuffs (shelter, nurses and food) then I believe a lot of single unemployed mother will ‘emulate’ her outlook in life.
7. Having the fashionable ‘French Tip manicure‘ is not my first priority when I gave birth to my son. I never had my fingernails long. Now, please tell me why can she still have a manicure with those 14 children in mind? Or is it I am the only one thinking that she really takes care of them? Oh well…
8. So, now I get it why you want to have those babies! You really want a TV Reality Show after all! Poor kids…
I guess I have blogged all the things I find undeserving about her. Oh well, enough said. I am just concerned about the kids she have and what kind of a family they will have in the future. I hope they will still grow up in a normal environment as the mother would do everything to stretch her 15 minutes of fame. God bless those kids.
Did you find this information helpful? If you did, consider donating.
Powered by Facebook Comments